Monday, June 02, 2008

I'm back....sort of

I can't believe I haven't written a word since May 21. No blog writing. No book writing. nada. I have ideas swirling in my mind like water going down the drain but they always hit me at the most inopportune time like when I'm in the midst of a heavy conversation with friends or when I'm sitting on the porcelain throne or when I'm running (literally) from one appointment to the next. I have a great recap of quotes from Memorial Weekend scribbled on a paper tablecloth from a restaurant at 6 in the morning quoting my friends or people we encoutered over the weekend ("Gurrrrl, look at my breast. This is the best bra ever. I want to marry it" said by a complete drunken stranger who sparked a big boob conversation with my girls in a bar.) Maybe I'll post it tomorrow. A week later and it still makes me laugh! HA!

I know this isn't a typical post, just wanted my friends, fans, stalkers and stans to know I was okay and just taking a break from my passion. Stay tuned......

2 comments:

Papier Girl said...

we all need a break...I feel u. can't wait to hear more about the Mem. Day quotes.

rashad said...

I resent you calling me a stalker