Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Life over the past couple of days has thrown me some doozies. Some shake my head, fall to my knees and pray really hard shit. But right now, I just don't have the fortitude or the verbiage to document the weightiness of it all. Nor the desire to lay my emotions bare for heightened scrutiny. I recognize that reflection, prayer, continued action, and constant prayer are all that I can do on these matters. But I still turn to my refuge for some comfort and solace. With the weight of my world on my shoulders, my mind wants to frolic in fields of frivolity, to bathe in seas of endless laughter. So I made a list of topics that amuse me and if I post them here I hope they amuse you as well. A complete distraction is what I need to keep going. To keep praying. To keep doing. To stay focused.

No comments: