Saturday, January 12, 2008

I haven't had much to blog about lately. Life has kind of taken off and there hasn't been much I wanted to blog about. Nothing worth an entire blog. I've sat here, looking blankly at the blank screen, wondering what words were going to pour from my fingertips. After a while, I just gave up, guilted into logging off because of the hundreds of things that I need to focus on right now. Sure I could blog about the election process, and the Broadway production it is turning out to be as it is every time elections roll around. What more can I say about the whole thing that hasn't already been said by every pseudo-politico with a keyboard? All I can say is yes I will be voting in the February 5 primary and yes I will be voting in November as well.

I could blog about this invitation I received in my inbox, and how I can honestly say I contemplated it for all of 2 seconds before I realized (a) I don't have anything appropriate to wear and (b) I'm too chicken to do anything this wacky.

I could blog about my mother's doctor's appointments. But to actually put my feelings into words makes it all real, and that's not something I am quite ready to tackle. So I push it as far back into the corners of my mind as possible. I'm dealing with it the best way I can right now. And blogging about it is not an option. At least not right now.

I could talk about my recent date with Hustle. But what more can I say on the matter? We continue to enjoy each other's company tremendously. And I still refuse to shed a tear. That's our ongoing battle and I'm sticking with my position.

I could write about all of this and some other stuff but its just not in me. Hopefully this will fade and my muse will return. Until then, that's all folks. Sorry.

1 comment:

rashad said...

Can you imagine how splendiferous your blog would be, if you went to that no pants event? Man up son!